Roland Sprenger gained management experience in international NGOs, start-ups and agencies before working as a coach. He is a trained personnel and organizational developer, has systemic coaching training and further training in gestalt therapy, sociocracy and agile work techniques.
He likes to work in the here and now and uses his attentive perception to overcome established patterns with individuals, managers and teams, accompany change processes and develop new perspectives for action. His focus is on career counseling, vision finding and the joint discovery of unconscious strengths, resources and potential.
- Studied geography, ethnology and sociology
- Experience in sales, fundraising and international project management
- Training as a personnel and organizational developer
- Certified systemic coach
- Further training in Gestalt therapy
- Many years of experience as a coach in career counseling, goal setting, as well as team and organizational development